Swimming Lessons offered in June & July
Registration is now open for Crete Recreation Swimming Lessons. Three sessions are offered through June and July with rolling registrations deadlines for each.
- Session 1: June 3 - June 14 (Register by May 24)
- Session 2: June 24 - July 5 (Register by June 14)
- Session 3: July 15 - July 26 (Register by July 5)
Forms are available on RecDesk or at the Parks and Recreation office at City Hall. Participants must also have a liability waiver signed for 2019.
- Monday-Friday: mornings and limited evenings, $45 per person
- Must be 4 years old to participate in Levels 1-6
- Levels 1 & 2 will be approximately 30 minutes long
- Levels 3-6 will be approximately 40 minutes long.
- Maximum numbers: Levels 1-3 - 24 per class, Levels 4-6 - 15 per class
- All Sessions - 10:00 or 11:00 a.m. lessons depending on Level
- Session 1 & 2 only - All Levels: 5:00 p.m. lessons (space limited)
- Private lessons available. Please call the pool for details: 826.3500
Wildwood Pool is located at 4th and Grove Ave.
City of Crete
Parks & Recreation Department
Daniel Dunaway, Director
City Hall - 243 East 13th Street