Get a Library Card
Access to the library collections and meeting rooms is open to the public with increased capacity limits. Read more about current library services.
All interested patrons are welcome to sign up for a Crete Public Library card. There are no residency requirements or fees associated with card signup. (Card sign up fees eliminated as of Crete City Council action, June 15, 2021.)
Proof of identification and address:
- Adult patrons are required to show proof of identification and current address with a driver’s license or other picture ID.
- Children 15 years old and younger must have a parent’s signature on their application, along with their parents’ driver’s license number and address verification.
- Patrons may be asked to bring a piece of mail to verify their current address.
Service to library patrons will not be denied or abridged because of gender, age, religion, race, social, economic, or political status.
Crete Public Library patrons can pay the following online using the Payport system from the State of Nebraska: overdue fines, and material replacement fees. Make an online library payment
Sign up for a card at the library or use the link below:
Check out the resources and services available at Crete Public Library:
- Meet the library staff
- Borrow & Reserve Materials (drive-thru pickup window available)
- OverDrive audiobook and ebooks
- Mobile Printing
- Reserve a meeting/study room
- Support & Volunteer
Crete Public Library
1515 Forest Ave.
Crete, NE 68333