Mobile Printing at the Library
As of March 24, access to the library collections and meeting rooms is open to the public with increased capacity limits. Read more about current library services.
With MobilePrint Service™, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to Crete Public Library’s printer from anywhere and receive them at the library's pickup window at 15th and Forest Ave. during regular hours.
Please read to the end of this page for complete instructions to successfully use the Mobile printing.
Printing black and white is $0.10 per page; color is $0.25 per page. While the library is closed due to COVID, an honor system is in place for smaller print jobs.
Email directly to the library print system (please type text in the subject line and main body of the email):
- At the top of a new email, copy and paste in the address you want to send it to:
- Print in black and white: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print in color: email@example.com
- Add any attachments you need printed (pictures or pdf files). These will be printed along with any text in the email itself.
- You will receive an email receipt with the following information:
- “Your document has been processed and is waiting for pickup at the printer.”
- The receipt will also say whether you sent it to black & white or color, the subject line of the email and the number of pages
- Call the library (402-826-3809) and let staff know you sent a document to be printed, the email address you used, and a telephone number.
- Visit the library to pick up your document or if you choose to drive-thru at the pickup window, call the library and give your name and email.