Crete City Council Members
Crete City Council
241 East 13th Street
Second Floor Council Chambers
The City of Crete is divided into three wards for City Council representation. Each ward is represented by two members of the City Council and has a separate polling place for elections. The wards are determined by population and approved by the City Council after each official census.
- City Council Meetings are held the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
- Standing Committees are: Finance, Parks & Recreation, Personnel, Public Safety, Public Works, Legislative Community Development
- Current Council and Committee Meeting Agendas
Ward BoundariesEach ward is represented by two members of the City Council and has a separate polling place for elections.
Current Crete City Council members:
- Travis Sears - Ward 1
- David Bauer - Ward 1
- Dale Strehle - Ward 2
- Judy Henning - Ward 2
- Charles Vyhnalek - Ward 3
- Jack Oelschlager - Ward 3