City Hall is currently closed to walk-in access. City staff are available by phone or email during regular business hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; utilities drive-thru is also open to pickup/dropoff paperwork. Other visitors to City Hall will be allowed by appointment only.
- Utility Bills can be paid in the drive-thru during regular business hours or left in the night dropbox. Access the drive-thru/night drop by entering on Linden Ave. between the Post Office and the City Park tank and driving along the south side of City Hall, then turn left at the “Public Works Business Only” sign. Exit onto East 13th Street. Utility payments can also be mailed to City Hall (243 East 13th Street, Crete, NE, 68333) or made online (with a convenience fee). Find more information on utility bills and payments.
City Hall - 243 East 13th Street
Crete NE 68333-0086
City Hall is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and centrally located in the downtown area on East 13th Street. Off-street parking, handicap parking, and the Utilities Office main entrance, with elevator, and Utilities drive-through window are located on the south side of the building, accessed from Linden Ave. between 12th and 13th Streets. The Mayor, City Administrator, Finance Director, City Clerk, Public Works - Utilities Office, Building Inspector, Parks and Recreation Director, Community Assistance Director, and Human Resources are all accessed on the ground floor or first floor of City Hall. The City Council Chambers, and Council Meeting Room are on the second floor. Below are online links to city officials.
Please use the Departments, Public Works, and Library sections above to find more information about City of Crete functions and services.
- Mayor Dave Bauer
- City Council Ward I - Travis Sears & Brian Carnes
- City Council Ward II - Dale Strehle & Ryan Hinz
- City Council Ward III - Jack Oelschlager & Kyle Frans
City officials/department heads:
- City Administrator - Tom Ourada
- Finance Director - Jerry Wilcox
- City Attorney - Kyle Manley
- City Clerk - Judi Meyer
- Economic Development
- Human Resources - Shelby Brown
- Police Chief - Steve Hensel
- Fire Chief - Tod Allen
- Community Assistance Director - Nancy Tellez
- Library Director - Joy Stevenson
- Building Inspector - Brad Bailey
- Parks and Recreation Department
- Public Works Directory
- Electric, Water, Sewer, Garbage & Recycling, Streets, Cemeteries
- City Code