City surplus online auctions
The City of Crete sells all of its surplus vehicles, equipment, and miscellaneous items through online auctions at Public Surplus on a rolling basis as items become available.
- Register as a buyer: The Public Surplus online site requires registration and confirmation for all buyers. Visit the site for online registration.
- Auction time: Items will be listed for online bids for 7 days. New auction items will be posted on Wednesdays at 9 a.m.
- Terms and conditions for all purchases, including payment processing, are listed on the auction site.
- Find the city's surplus items by searching the 68333 zip code.
- Scheduled Pickups: Pick-up of items purchased by winning bids must be scheduled with the City of Crete. Please call Finance Director's Office at 402.826.4313 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Viewing of auction items in person is by appointment only: Please contact the Finance Director's Office.
View the City of Crete's current online auction items.
Crete City Hall
243 East 13th Street
Crete, NE 68333