City surplus online auctions
Listed Nov. 8: surplus furniture items
City surplus items sold through online auction.
The City of Crete sells all of its surplus vehicles, equipment, and miscellaneous items through online auctions at Public Surplus on a rolling basis as items become available.
- Register as a buyer: The Public Surplus online site requires registration and confirmation for all buyers. Visit the site for online registration.
- Auction time: Items will be listed for online bids for 7 days. New auction items will be posted when available.
- Terms and conditions for all purchases, including payment processing, are listed on the auction site.
- Find the city's surplus items by searching the 68333 zip code, or by state and agency 'City of Crete'
- Scheduled Pickups: Pick-up of items purchased by winning bids must be scheduled with the City of Crete. Please call the City Clerk's Office at 402.826.4313 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Viewing of auction items in person is by appointment only: Please contact the City Clerk's Office.
View the City of Crete's current online auction items.
City of Crete
Jerry L. Wilcox, City Clerk-Treasurer
City Hall - 243 East 13th Street
Crete NE 68333-0086