Payment of Fees & Fines to the Crete Police Department
The police lobby is closed to public access for the foreseeable future. Payment methods have been adjusted to reflect this reality.
Crete Police Department
Police Station - 1945 Forest Avenue
Business Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. and Noon to 5 p.m.
Records Office: 402.826.6422
Mary Klahn, Police Administrative Assistant
Payments accepted by the Crete Police Department:
- Pet License fees & animal impound fines - (go to Animal Control and Licensing page for more information)
- Parking Citations and vehicle Impound fees (go to Parking Enforcement and Vehicle Impound page for more information)
- Please visit the above links for details on additional forms or information needed before completing the payment process outlined below.
- The Police Administrative Assistant is available to answer questions and provide reference numbers and total fines/fees necessary to complete pay options.
Make a payment:
- Pay by phone through the police administrative assistant at 402.826.6422.
- Pay online: Make a Payment Online
- Information required: name, address, and a reference number
- Cards, checking or savings account can be used (with routing and account numbers). Note: Debit/credit cards accepted with 2.5% convenience fee.
- Email address is requested in order to receive a receipt.
- Pay in person at the Public Works Office at City Hall by drive-through, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Information required: parking citation or reference number and the total fines/fees, all provided by the police administrative assistant.
- Personal checks, money orders, cash and credit cards are accepted. Note: Debit/credit cards accepted with 2.5% convenience fee.
- Pay by mail to Crete Police Department, 1945 Forest Avenue, Crete, Nebraska 68333.
- Suitable for the payment of parking citations or animal license fees.
- Not suitable for time-sensitive matters such as impounded animals or vehicles.
- If you have questions, need a reference number or a tabulation of the total fines/fees, please call the police administrative assistant at 402.826.6422.