Payment of Fees & Fines to the Crete Police Department
Crete Police Department
Police Station - 1945 Forest Avenue
Business Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. and Noon to 5 p.m.
Records Office: 402.826.6422
Mary Klahn, Police Administrative Assistant
Payments accepted by the Crete Police Department:
- Pet License fees & animal impound fines - (go to Animal Control and Licensing page for more information)
- Parking Citations and vehicle Impound fees (go to Parking Enforcement and Vehicle Impound page for more information)
- Please visit the above links for details on additional forms or information needed before completing the payment process outlined below.
- The Police Administrative Assistant is available to answer questions and provide reference numbers and total fines/fees necessary to complete pay options.
Make a payment:
- Pay by phone through the police administrative assistant at 402.826.6422.
- Pay online: Make a Payment Online
- Information required: name, address, and a reference number
- Cards, checking or savings account can be used (with routing and account numbers). Note: Debit/credit cards accepted with 2.5% convenience fee.
- Email address is requested in order to receive a receipt.
- Pay in person at the Crete Police Station, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Information required: parking citation or reference number and the total fines/fees, all provided by the police administrative assistant.
- Personal checks, money orders, cash and credit cards are accepted. Note: Debit/credit cards accepted with 2.5% convenience fee.
- Pay by mail to Crete Police Department, 1945 Forest Avenue, Crete, Nebraska 68333.
- Suitable for the payment of parking citations or animal license fees.
- Not suitable for time-sensitive matters such as impounded animals or vehicles.
- If you have questions, need a reference number or a tabulation of the total fines/fees, please call the police administrative assistant at 402.826.6422.