Reserve a Library Room
The Library building is open to public access with capacity and service limitations in place. Browsing materials and patron computer use is allowed. Face coverings are required. Read more about current services.
As of Aug. 3 and until further notice: meetings and study room reservations are available under the following guidelines:
- Priority given to those who made a reservation (call the library, 402.826.3809)
- Only one person/group per room, per day
- No time limits
- All people using the meeting rooms must sign a waiver
- Maximum 1 person in the 2-person study room
- Maximum 2 people in the 4-person study rooms
- Maximum 4 people in the UBT meeting room
- Maximum 6 people in the Kinetic Technology Room
- Children's Program Room is not available
- Daily cleaning prior to opening
- These guidelines may differ from normal room guidelines listed below.
Crete Public Library includes multiple spaces for use by the public. Staff utilizes an online calendar system to reserve blocks of time in specific spaces (link below). Library rooms are available during the library's open hours (see below). Additional information is available from library staff.
Meeting Rooms: include table, chairs, digital displays, wireless display capability, HDMI input
- Small Study Room
- Nestle Purina Study Room
- Teen Study Room
- UBT Meeting Room
- Kinetic Technology Room
Program Rooms: include tables, chairs, counter space and sink
- Friends Children's Program Room
Crete Public Library
1515 Forest Ave.
Crete, NE 68333
Current library pickup window hours are as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.;
Tuesday and Thursday - 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.;
Saturday - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.