Living in Crete - Main
Welcome to Crete, a vibrant "community on the move" that embraces our pioneering heritage and present-day diversity. Our hard-working community continues to thrive as we benefit from both a strong economy and a diverse population. This unity defines us. It moves us in the right direction and keeps us in motion.
|Employment Resources||Frequently Asked Questions|
For specific information on City of Crete government, administration, public works and city services, please see those tabs at the top of the page.
Take the Crete Welcoming Circle Community Survey.
During the COVID-19 outbreak - please see the following COVID-19 Information section for city updates and access to public health information.
For the latest case information:
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services - case map
- Public Health Solutions - press releases
From I-80 West (Lincoln/Omaha) or I-80 East (Colorado/Wyoming):
- Take Exit 388 south and follow Nebraska 103 for 17 miles
- Turn right (west) onto Nebraska 103/33 and follow into Crete
From US 77 (south from Lincoln or north from Kansas) :
- Take Nebraska 33 exit west 14 miles into Crete (merges with Nebraska 103)
From US 6 (east from Hastings):
- 6 miles east of Friend, NE veer right onto Nebraska 33 and continue 10 miles east into Crete