Forms & Documents
The City of Crete provides forms and documents online related to city programs and services. Forms are in a pdf fillable format or can be printed and completed by hand. Links are also shown for forms available in other sections on this site.
Building Inspector's Office:
City Code: The City Code of the City of Crete is the accumulated ordinances of the City as adopted and amended by the City Council from time to time.
Public Works - Utility Office:
- all forms must be returned to City Hall Public Works Office in person.
- New city Utility Service Account Application
- Find more information about city utility accounts.
- Authorization Agreement for Pre-authorized Payments - city utility account
- Commercial Snow Removal Permit
- Wood Cutting Permit - on city property
- Veterans Monument bricks - City Park information and order form
- Registrations and permits currently available online:
- Business Registration
- Fireworks Sales Permit
- Door-to-door Sales Permit
- For additional permits related to the city code ordinances, please contact the clerk's office.
- examples: parades, event street closures
Community and Economic Development:
Crete Police Department:
- Animal Control and Licensing - pet licenses and animal impounds
- Parking Enforcement - parking tickets and vehicle impounds
Crete Fire and Rescue Department:
Crete Public Library:
Parks and Recreation Department:
- RecDesk - online registration for recreation programs
- Veterans recognition bricks - City Park Veterans Monument
- Community Garden applications
- Contact Parks and Rec for rental or reservation of park spaces and structures.
- View City of Crete employment opportunities