Library Pickup Window - 15th and Forest Ave.
Crete Public Library offers a drive-thru pickup and drop-off window for patrons who find access to the library physically challenging or need a more convenient and quick library visit.
Items must be reserved in advance by phone or using the online catalog to pickup at the window. The drive-up also has collection slots for returning books and media materials.
Access the pickup lane from Forest Ave, just west of the 15th Street intersection.
Reserve materials online:
Patrons can reserve items when searching the online catalog or call the library (402.826.3809) and talk to a staff member about reserving materials for pickup at the window or inside the library.
- Log in to the Library Catalog (upper right corner) with your library card number (numbers only) and the phone number assigned to your account.
- If you have a 402 area code, use only the 7-digit phone number; use the 10-digit phone number if you have any other area code.
- Find materials (upper left) by searching subjects, titles, and authors. In the search results, click on titles to view more information and library availability. When viewing a title:
- Click 'Reserve This Item'
- Choose 'Pickup Window' for drive-thru or 'Inside' to pickup in the library
- Confirm your phone or email for notifications
- Click 'Place Reserve'
- Check your phone or email for notifications when items are ready
- Drive through the pickup lane at 15th and Forest Ave. during regular library hours to pickup your materials.