About Crete Public Library
Update March 18: Access to the Library building is closed to the public, effective Wednesday, March 18 until further notice. Read more about services available.
Crete Public Library is accredited through the Nebraska Library Commission at the Silver Level through 2022.
Crete Public Library at a glance - 2018:
- Welcomed 44,408 visitors from Crete, Saline County, and beyond
- Circulated 74,065 library books and media
- Maintained 23,005 print books, audiobooks, and DVDs
- Provided computer access to 4,158 visitors
- Engaged 7,040 youth and adults at 331 library classes and events
Check out the resources and services available at Crete Public Library:
- Meet the library staff
- Borrow & Reserve Materials (drive-thru pickup window available)
- OverDrive audiobook and ebooks
- Mobile Printing
- Reserve a meeting/study room
- Youth Programs & Adult Programs
- Support & volunteer
- See the tabs in the Library section for more
City of Crete
Joy Stevenson, Library Director
- Monday, Friday, Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.