Crete City Council
As of March 17: All City of Crete meetings of the council and committees and appointed boards and commissions will take place at the Community Room at Crete Public Library until further notice to accommodate social distancing. Click 'Meetings Online' below for more information.
241 East 13th Street
Second Floor Council Chambers
The City of Crete is divided into three wards for City Council representation. Each ward is represented by two members of the City Council and has a separate polling place for elections. The wards are determined by population and approved by the City Council after each official census.
- View Ward Boundaries/Voting Precincts (pdf)
- Regular City Council Meetings are held the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
- Standing Committees: Finance, Parks & Recreation, Personnel, Public Safety, Public Works, Legislative Community Development
- Current Council and Committee Meeting Agendas
- Meetings Online - video and audio access
Crete City Council members:
- Ward I
- Travis Sears
- Brian Carnes
- Ward II
- Dale Strehle, Council President
- Ryan Hinz
- Ward III
- Jack Oelschlager
- Kyle Frans