Zoning Regulations and Building Codes
The International Building Code (IBC), International Residential Code (IRC), International Property Maintenance Code, Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) - with Lincoln Amendments, National Electric Code, International Mechanical Code and National Fire Code (NFPA), as adopted in City Code, are enforced within the city limits of Crete and the two mile zoning jurisdiction. (City of Crete Zoning Map)
For additional information regarding Municipal Building Code, permits and zoning regulations, contact Brad Bailey, Municipal Building Inspector; 402-826-4312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific Chapters and Articles of the Crete City Code, relating to zoning regulations and building codes, are cited below.
City of Crete Zoning Map
Building and Zoning sections of the Crete City Code
- Chapter 8: Public Ways and Property
- Sidewalks, streets, curb and gutter
- Chapter 9: Building Regulations
- permits, building moving, barricades and lights, unsafe buildings, building, plumbing, residential, and mechanical codes, International Property Maintenance Code, fair housing, electrical code, etc.
- Chapter 11: Municipal Planning
- Comprehensive Plan, zoning regulations, flood plain districts, etc.
More Building Inspector information: