COVID-19 Information: Public Health links and city services
The following information is current as of July 30.
- Confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Crete, Saline County
- Statewide Directed Health Measures issued to slow spread of COVID-19
- DHM highlights, gatherings, businesses, sports, etc - updates effective July 6
- Community assistance and relief programs
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- Public Health Solutions - District Health Department (Fillmore, Gage, Jefferson, Saline, Thayer counties)
- COVID 19 resources & guidance - local dashboard
- Nebraska Emergency Management Agency
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Status of City of Crete services
- City building access and services - City Hall & utilities office (closed to walk-in access), police station.
- Recreation programs
- Parks to reopen June 18; pool will remain closed
- Crete Public Library - reserve materials online or by phone for window pick-up; patron computer use by appointment