City staff recognized for years of service
Each year, City of Crete employees are presented awards for their years of loyal service to the citizens of Crete.
This year 11 employees, with a combined 195 years of service to the City, received awards at an Employee Recognition dinner on Friday, June 14 at Doane University.
Thank you to all of these employees for their dedication and loyalty to the City of Crete. Employees recognized include:
- Susan Church, Outreach Services Librarian - Crete Public Library
- Calvin Ideus, Custodian - City Hall
- Brian Schmidt, Electric Department Superintendent
- Al Reetz, Parks & Recreation Department
- Kevin Sunken, Customer Service - Public Works Department
- Dawn Jonas, Officer, Crete Police Department
- Laura Renker, Assistant Director and Children’s Librarian, Crete Public Library
- Wade Luther, Foreman, Water Improvement Project
- Lincoln Morehouse, Officer, Crete Police Department
- Brian Stork, Officer, Crete Police Department
- Dan Dunaway, Parks & Recreation Director