Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Crete Nebraska


News Updates


Ajax Loading Image


Crete Police will conduct Click It or Ticket enforcement

Click It or Ticket enforcement by Crete Police Department May 24- June 6.

The Crete Police Department will be conducting extra traffic enforcement as part of the Click It or Ticket high-visibility seat belt enforcement campaign May 24 - June 6.

The campaign, which will coincide with Memorial Day, consists of the following objectives: to combine increased enforcement and a zero-tolerance policy with effective communication to road users on the importance of seat belt use.

According to the 2020 Nebraska Seat Belt Use Survey report, Nebraska’s overall seat belt use rate for 2020 was 80.6%. The Click It or Ticket campaign is focusing on the remaining 19.4% who don’t buckle up.