Youth Tennis Camp July 6-9
Crete Recreation’s tennis camp will be under the direction of Crete High School and Doane University tennis coaches for youth in grades 3-8. Camp participants will learn the fundamental skills and techniques of the game in a fun environment. A limited number of rackets will be available for use, but participants are encouraged to provide their own equipment if possible. Register online on RecDesk or at the City Hall Park and Recreation office, 243 East 13th Street.
- dates: July 6-9
- girls and boys in grades 3-8
- 3rd-4th grades: 8:15-9:30am
- 5th-6th grades: 9:45-11:00am
- 7th-8th grades: 11:15am-12:30pm
- Crete High School Tennis Courts - Iris Ave.
- Cost $20
City of Crete
Parks & Recreation Department
Dan Dunaway, Recreation Coordinator
City Hall - 243 East 13th Street