City staff recognized for years of service
Each year, City of Crete employees are presented awards for their years of loyal service to the citizens of Crete.
This year 13 employees received service awards from Mayor Dave Bauer at an Employee Recognition event on Thursday, June 30. This year's recognition included employees with anniversaries from 2022 with a combined 150 years of service to the City of Crete.
Thank you to these employees for their dedication to the City of Crete:
- Diann Nettifee, Public Works Office Manager
- Chad Menagh, Sgt. Crete Police Department
- Brandon Koll, Wastewater Superintendent
- Jerry Wilcox, City Clerk/Treasurer
- Jason Dunham, Cemetery Sexton
- Aaron Paulsen, Electric Lineman
- John Wiruth, Wastewater Operator
- Jesse Yager, Customer Service, Public Works
- Brad Bailey, Building Inspector
- Colin Gaman, Officer, Crete Police Department
- Jenn Lampila, Media Specialist
- Tad Shubert, Librarian, Crete Public Library
- Joy Stevenson, Director, Crete Public Library
Police Chief Steve Hensel was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal for his 28 years as Chief of Police. Read more about this award.